CG PMT 2016, CG PMT 2016 Online forms, CG PMT 2016 Notification, CG PMT 2016 Application form status
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is a board that is working under the Government of Chattisgarh. The main function of this board is to conduct the examination for recruiting the various posts delivered by the various government departments in the state of Chattisgarh.
CG PMT Application Forms 2016
Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test (CGPMT) was organised by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for admitting students in different medical courses including MBBS and BDS in state government and private colleges of Chhattisgarh. Candidates who wants to participate in examination should have completed their Intermediate from the concerned subjects with a minimum of 50% marks in the following- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English respectively. The candidates who wish to participate in CGPMT entrance exam can go through the details of exam given below.
1. Eligibility Requirements:
- Candidates should be Class 12th passed in science group including the following main subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Biology respectively.
- Candidates should be having a minimum of 50% marks in the three subjects and including English. A minimum of 10% relaxation will be granted to candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories.
2. Age Specifications:
Candidates should not be less than 17 years for appearing in CGPMT Exam before the date of closing admissions.
3. Basis of Short listing:
- candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks scored in the entrance exam.
- Candidates with highest marks will be allotted government colleges in the counseling.
4. Exam Pattern:
Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test is an objective type paper having questions on the main subjects studied at the Intermediate level. There will be a total of 100 questions put up on the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Standard of questions paper will be as per syllabus of Class 11th and Class 12th level. Students should prepare accordingly for examination.
5. Courses of Admission:
6. Date of Exam:
Candidates will be required to appear in exam which will be held in May 2015 for getting admissions in different medical colleges of Indian state Chhattisgarh.
7. Application Formats:
The candidates can obtain their application forms in either of the following modes-
a) Online modes: The candidates applying through the online modes should visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board at cgvyapam.choice.in. Candidates should pay online application fee of Rs. 1000 (with late fee) and Rs500 (for SC/ST candidates) for registering.
b) Offline Modes: The candidates should visit the offices of the participating universities and colleges to obtain their application forms in offline modes. Candidates applying via offline mode should pay their application fees in by Demand Drafts drawn in favor of the concerned admission authorities for this purpose.
8. Participating Colleges in CG PMT:
Pt. JNM Medical College Raipur, Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences Bilaspur, Late Sree Baliram Kashyap Memorial Medical College Jagdalpur, Late Sree Lakhiram Agrawal Memorial Medical College Raigarh and CM Medical College Durg respectively.
CG PMT Application Form 2016 – Steps
- Visit official link www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- At the home page, you will see the link to download application form, click on it.
- Enter all the details and submit it.
- Get the hard copy of application form.
Click Here: Download CG PMT 2016 Admit Card
CG PMT Application form 2016 – Query
If student face any problem regarding application form, they can contact on given below details:
Phone No – 0771-4019274,78
Fax No – 0771-4019283,87