COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) is soon going to organize UGET (Under Graduate Entrance Test) 2016. The test will be held on 10th of May 2015. The process of applying online has already been started from 2nd of March. The last date of applying Online is 10th of April. The Examination will be held in approximately 150 centers all over the state of Karnataka. COMEDK UGET provides a platform to the candidates who want to make their way in the field of Medical, Engineering and Dental related fields.
On the basis of the result as obtained in COMEDK UGET, candidates will get a chance to get Admission into the prominent colleges of the state of Karnataka with choices to opt for Government or Private Colleges. The Application form can be filled online on the official website of COMEDK.
- Application fees for PCM (Engineering) or PCB (Medical): INR 1200
- Application fees for both PCM (Engineering) and PCB (Medical): INR 1500
- Way of paying Application fees: It has to be paid in form of a Demand Draft in favour of COMEDK drawn on any Nationalized Bank situated in Bangalore.
COMEDK UGET 2016 Application Form- Steps
- First of all log on to www.comedk.org
- There on the new page first of all you have to read all the instructions very carefully.
- Then click on the first link.
- After that you have to fill a form there containing all the personal details about yourself such as name, date of birth, Course applying and mobile number etc.
- Then you will receive a unique 6 digit number to be retained by you to be used at the time of the Examination. This number too has to be written on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- There has to be written The “name of candidate” as well as “Application number” on the back side of the Demand Draft
At last having filled the Application form Online, the candidates have to take two print outs of the Application form. One can be retained by themselves while second with Demand Draft and other documents (Listed below) have to be sent to the below stated Designation and Address latest by 15th of April 2015:
Executive Secretary- COMEDK,
132, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross Malleswaram,