CBSE TET 2015 Admit Card: Central Board of Secondary Education came into existence in year 1962 after a long struggle in field of education. Earlier it was known as Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana which included areas like Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior. But after extension in jurisdiction in year 1952 it was named as CBSE. Main objective of this board includes: –
- To analyze, monitor and look after all sorts of academic activities provided to students.
- To develop rules and regulations and also see whether they are followed or not.
- To control, coordinate and implementation of various kinds of programs and activities.
- To provide tension free education to students without compromising on quality.
Download CBSE TET 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
CBSE TET Examination will be conducted in month of September. As per recent notification released on official website of CBSE TET Examination responsible authority has revealed out CBSE TET 2015 Admit Card for Central Teachers Eligibility Test. By clearing this examination candidates will become eligible for teaching in various government and other schools affiliated to CBSE Board from classes 1st to 8th. Large number of candidates has applied for these posts so candidates can download their hall ticket from official website www.ctet.nic.in.
Here we are also showing you certain steps that will surely guide in downloading your CBSE TET 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket: –
- Firstly log onto official website www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on provided link of CBSE TET 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Then enter required information like registration number, name, date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Then download your Admit Card and take a hard copy for future use.
CBSE TET 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket- Query
Any queries related to CBSE TET 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket are also invited here. If you find any problem in downloading CBSE TET 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket please let us know or contact responsible authority on given address:
Dr. Satbir Bedi
Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Tel no- 011-22467263, 22023737
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: – www.ctet.nic.in
NOTE: – All information related to CBSE TET 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be uploaded here.For any further details and information please stay in touch with us.