josaa choice filling, josaa online choice filling, josaa choice filling 2015, josaa 2015 choice filling, jossa 2015
Josaa Registration: JOSAA is known as Joint Seat Allocation Authority in which Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), SIM, National Institute of Technology, Indian Institute of Information Technology , Indian Institute of Information Technology and GFTI participate together to formulate certain business rules. It is initiated by Ministry of Human Resources Development.
Josaa registration, josaa choice filling in JoSAA official portal can be started from today as the announcement of jee main 2015 rank. After CBSE announces the ranks, it will take atleast 2 to 3 hours to open the JoSAA portal to the candidates for online registration and choice filling-in at JoSAA site,
JoSAA Registration 2015 Started
Josaa online registration has been started from July 1 for the students who wish to take admissions for their further studies in Engineering courses after the completion of their Intermediate. Josaa is a kind of combined seat allotment system in which near about 88 colleges participates and a common merit list is prepared and released, on the basis of this candidates are allotted seats in different institutions participating in this combined effort of seat allotment. Candidates are given their respective seats in these colleges on the basis of merit list given out and their choice filling, this whole procedure will be carried out with help of a common counseling.
All candidates are thus advised to keep checking official web portal of JOSAA www.josaa.nic.in. More information about josaa registration will be uploaded here so kindly stay in touch with us.
JoSAA Choice Filling 2015
This system basically provides a universal platform to students who want to start their career in engineering field. First meeting of JoSAA was held on 2nd May 2015 in IIT Mumbai. Earlier seat allotment system was handled through JEE Mains examination by Central Seat Allocation Board but from this year it will be controlled through JOSAA as decided by various colleges participating in this system of seat allocation.
As per this qualifying JEE Examination is not main criterion for getting seats in various well renowned institutions of India but along with this they have to qualify certain more conditions like mathematics as major subject in class 12 and an aggregate percentage scored in class 12 irrespective of any category.
Seat will be allocated only if candidates fulfill these criteria’s:-
- Based on category criterion i.e. GENERAL, OBC, SC/ST.
- Priority of academic programs set by candidate
- Position of candidate obtained in rank list
- Seat available in different institutions
- Different pre-defined seat quota
- Business rules of this join seat allotment system
Eligibility For JoSAA 2015 Choice Filling
Each and every candidate who satisfies one or more of the following criteria is eligible for participation in joint seat allocation conducted by Josaa
- Qualified in JEE (Advanced) 2015 for academic programs [excluding the preparatory courses] at IITs and ISM should satisfies the Performance in Class XII (or equivalent) examination criteria.
- Qualified in JEE (Advanced) 2015 for preparatory courses at IITs and ISM and Satisfies the Performance in Class XII (or equivalent) examination criteria.
- Secured a rank in JEE (Main) 2015 Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech.) has obtained 45% [for GEN] or 40% [for OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD] aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) examination*. Marks obtained in the following five subjects will be considered for calculating the aggregate marks: any one language, Mathematics, Physics, any one of [Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or technical vocational subject] and any other fifth subject.
- Secured a rank in JEE (Main) 2015 Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning) has Mathematics as one of the subjects in Class XII (or equivalent) examination has obtained 50% aggregate marks [irrespective of whether the candidate belongs to the GEN, OBC-NCL, SC, ST or PwD category] in total five subjects including Mathematics.
As per latest notification released on official site of JoSAA choice filling of seats will start from today i.e. from July 1. More information related to JoSAA 2015 registration will be uploaded on official website of JoSAA www.josaa.nic.in. If you find any problem related to JoSAA 2015 registration please stay in touch with us or contact official website for appropriate information.