MT CET Application form 2015: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MT-CET) is state level entrance examination organized by Department of technical Education, Mumbai for various undergraduate courses.
Department of Technical Education of Maharashtra has issued MT CET Application Form on 2 February 2015. Interested candidates can fill up application form, which will be available online on official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Also candidates have to fill application form of JEE Main Exam 2015, as all admission will be done through JEE Main 2015 All India Rank.
MT CET Application form 2015
- Opening date of filling form: – 3rd week of March
- Closing Date of receipt of form:-first week of April
- Exam date: – 4, 10, and 11 April.
- Result Date:first week of June
Application Fees: –
- For reserved Maharashtra state candidates category- Rs. 500
- For General Maharashtra state candidates category
- For outside Maharashtra state candidates- Rs. 700
Educational Qualification: – Candidate should have passed 12th or HSC examination with at least 50% marks from any recognized board.
MT CET Application Form 2015- Steps
Below we are providing steps that will help candidates in filling up MT CET Application Form 2015: –
- First visit official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Now navigate for MT CET Application Form link and click on it.
- Link will be opened, read all instructions carefully.
- Now finally fill all required appropriate details.
- Click on Submit and take a print out of it for future reference.
For further details and queries regarding application form and all candidates are requested to stay in touch with official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Keep visiting this site too for latest updates. Candidates can contact on following address too in case of any problem:-
Directorate of Technical Education
Mumbai 400 001
Contact no. – 022-22641150, 22641151