NIMCET 2016,NIMCET 2016 exam pattern, NIMCET 2016 application form, NIMCET exam dates, NIMCET eligibility, NIMCET notification NIMCET 2016 application form status
NIMCET Application Form 2016: NIMCET is national level Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted every year by National Institute of Technology to get admissions into Master in Computer Science course (MCA). Candidates who are interested can now fill the form online. Application form will be available on official website www.nita.ac.in. Only one paper will be there with 120 multiple choice questions.
NIMCET Application Form 2016- Details
- Opening date of filling form: – first week of, February, 2016
- Closing Date of Online registration: – first week of April, 2016
- Last date of submission for receipt of form: – last week of April, 2016
- Exam date: – last week of May, 2016
- Exam Timings: – 10:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- Application Fees: – For reserved category- Rs. 900
For General category – Rs. 1800
- Educational Qualification: – Candidate should have Bachelor Degree with at least 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA.
NIMCET Application Form 2016- Steps
Here we are providing steps which will guide Candidates to apply.
- First open official website nita.ac.in
- Candidates need to register into website first with some details.
- After registration, Application form will be appeared.
- Fill all required details carefully.
- Then Candidates have to upload their recent passport size colored photo and scanned signature.
- Now pay application fees through any payment mode.
- After verifying form, click on submit button and get a Challan pay at Bank.
NIMCET Application Form 2016
For further details and queries regarding application form and all candidates are requested to stay in touch with official websitewww.nita.ac.in. Keep visiting this site too for latest updates. Candidates can contact on following address too in case of any problem:-
National Institute of Technology, Agartala
P.O. former Tripura Engineering College
Barjala, Jirania Tripura- 799046