SCCL 2015 Cut Off: SCCL popularly known as Singareni Collieries Company Limited is a government owned company mining company of India. It was established in 1920 by government of India and it is located at Kothagudem, Telangana. Company is owned by both Talangana Government and Union Government. Main motive of this company is to explore and supply coal deposits of Godaveri Valley Coalfield. This field contains around 22,016 million tonnes of coal at a depth of 1200 meters. Main function of this company includes: –
- Supply of coal and to compete in increasing market of coal.
- To optimally utilize coal and earn adequate money from it.
- Using suitable resources and technologies and constantly upgrade them.
- Maintain peaceful relations in with society.
- To come up as an emerging company in competitive market of resources.
SCCL 2015 Cut Off
As per notification given by SCCL on their official website SCCL will be recruiting candidates for 362 posts of Junior Trainee/Assistant/Non executive in their various departments. Examination has been successfully conducted on 8 March 2015. A large number of candidates have appeared for this examination and know they all are desperately waiting for release of SCCL Cut Off. So go to official website and download your cut off marks. Here we are also showing you steps that will guide you in downloading cut off marks.
- First of all go to official website scclmines.com.
- Then search for SCCL 2015 Cut Off.
- You will be provided with appropriate link.
- Click on link and download your Cut Off
SCCL 2015 Cut Off: – Queries
For any problem related to SCCL 2015 Cut Offplease send your mail to us or log onto official website www.scclmines.com and for more details you can also contact regional office
The Singareni Collieries Company Ltd