KTET October 2015 Application Form: Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test, KTET October 2015 recruitment notification has been finally uploaded by the Department of General Education, Kerala officially. All the aspirants who want to apply for the KTET October 2015 they are advise to go through the notification provided by us and fill the KTET online application form October 2015. KTET exam is conducted to ensure the quality requirement for recruitment of teachers in the state of Kerala. The TET exam helps in knowing about the person who is recruited as teachers about the ability to meet the Challenges of teaching at all levels of schooling.
Also See: HTET October 2015 Admit Card Download
As we all know Teacher Eligibility Test conducted in the State will hereafter be known as Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) which is conducted twice in a year. Aspirants who wish to appoint as a teacher in any of the schools approved by the Department of General Education, Government of Kerala has to qualify the KTET exam which is conducted by Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala in accordance with the guidelines published by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Kerala and such other Rules/Regulations/Instructions/Policies laid down by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)/Department of General Education/ Government of Kerala.
KTET Online Application Form October 2015 Details
- Name of the department: Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
- Name of the post: Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test, (KTET October 2015)
- Application mode: Online
- Application Registration Opening Date: 10.08.2015
- Application Registration Closing Date: 26.08.2015
- Age limit: no age limit prescribed for candidates appearing for KTET
- Examination Fees: Rs 500/ for each category & for SC/ST and differently abled categories is Rs. 250/
- Qualifying Marks: more than 60% in written test
- Website: www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR KTET October 2015 Exam. Click Here to FIND YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE KTET October 2015 Exam
Download KTET Online Application Form October 2015- Steps
All the candidates are strictly advise that KTET October 2015 application form should be submitted only through online mode. All the interested aspirants who find themselves eligible for the exam are advise to follow the steps mentioned by us to complete their application form. Aspirants have to go through the two steps to complete their KTET online application form:
- Log on to the official website of www.keralpareekshabhavan.in
- Click on the link KTET Application form STEP-1.
- Fill all the details asked in the form correctly.
- After filling all the details correctly you have to make the DEMAND DRAFT from the STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE. After completing the details three copies of the chalan will be displayed.
- Take the printout of the chalan and submit the amount in the selected branch of SBT.
- After submitting the amount you have to again log on to the portal and Click on the link KTET Application form STEP-2
- Enter application ID and application number provided in the chalan.
- After filling all the details click ‘SUBMIT’
KTET October 2015 Admit Card Details
The KTET October 2015 Admit Card for all eligible candidates will be available in the website of Pareeksha Bhavan from the date 28.09.2015 which will be announced later through notification in print and electronic media and in the website of Pareeksha Bhavan.
KTET October 2015 Time Table
|Category||Date of Exam||Time||Duration|
|I||03/10/2015 (Saturday)||10.00 am to 12.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|II||03/10/2015 (Saturday)||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|III||17/10/2015 (Saturday)||10.00 am to 12.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|IV||17/10/2015 (Saturday)||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
KTET October 2015 Online Application Form Help Desk
A help desk with exclusive phone lines will also be set up in Pareeksha Bhavan in connection with the conduct of KTET. Candidates can contact for any information/queries on the following phone numbers at Pareeksha Bhavan.
- General Information: 0471 2546816, 0471 2546823
- Technical Information: 0471 2546832 & 0471 2546833