TNEA 2016, TNEA 2016 exam dates, TNEA 2016 Notification, TNEA 2016 Eligibility, TNEA 2016 Exam pattern, TNEA 2016 application form status
TNEA Application Form 2016: Anna University offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities. The University was formed by bringing together and integrating two well-known technical institutions in the city of Madras.
TNEA Application Form 2016
Anna University is going to conduct Engineering Entrance Exam TNEA. Candidates must submit application forms via online mode for TNEA 2016.
The organization conducts the Entrance Exam for the BE, B.Tech engineering students. Students who want to take admission in Anna University Engineering Graduate and Post Graduate courses must qualify TNEA 2016 Engineering Entrance Exam.For studying in Anna University candidates will be selected on the basis of TNEA Entrance Exam 2016 and Seats are allotted in TNEA counselling.
TN6A 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in class 12th , 45% minimum aggregate marks as specified for the applicants belonging to Backward Class, minimum 40% aggregate marks for Most Backward Class (MBC) and DE notified Communities (DNC) and minimum 35 % for SC/ST/SCA category candidates.
- Sri Lankan and Tamil Refugees can also apply on providing relevant supporting certificates/documents at the time of counselling.
- The Applicants who have been residing in Tamil Nadu state from last five years or those who have completed the last five years of their education from Class VIII-XII from Tamil Nadu state are also eligible for TNEA 2016.
- Applicants from Tamil Nadu who completed their education in last five years of from a state other than Tamil Nadu will be eligible provided they submit the Nativity Certificate along with the application form
TNEA 2016 Application Fees:
- General Category candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/SCA categories candidates – Rs. 250/-
Note- The applicants must write their name and address at the back side of the DD and should also preserve a copy of the DD with them for future records.T he application fee is payable by Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions”, payable at Chennai.
TNEA 2016 Application Form
The aspirants can also avail the TNEA 2016 Application Form personally by visiting the designated application centres. The authorities will publish the list of TNEA 2016 Application Centres on the official website. So, you will have to visit the any of the nearest application centre and purchase the TNEA Application Form and prospectus against payment of fee in cash. The aspirants may also avail the application form by post.
While sending the TNEA 2016 Application form via offline mode, applicants are supposed to affix following documents
List of Documents (To be attached in Original)
- Filled-in Coding Sheet (Available with the TNEA Application form)
- Special Reservation Form (s) and relevant certificates supporting the claim.
- Self addressed Stamped Envelope.
- Demand Draft (for the applicable Fee paid).
List of Documents (Photocopies to be enclosed)
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Marks Sheet of High school / Intermediate / Diploma
- Class 12th Hall Ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Sc. / Diploma Hall Ticket
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate (if applicable).
TNEA 2016 Application Form 2016 – Steps
The Application form of TNEA 2016 will be available in online mode on the official website of TNEA 2016. For application through online mode, the applicants must follow the below Steps
- Go to official website of TNEA.
- At homepage, click on the link “Apply Online” TNEA 2016 Application Form.
- Application form will open and you will suppose to enter the required details in blank fields in the application form.
- Once you have entered the details, fill the details pertaining to fee paid by Demand Draft.
- Now, you may final submit your Application Form and proceed to generate a print of the application form.
Click Here: Download TNEA 2016 Admit Card
TNEA Application Form 2016 – Query
IF candidate faces any problem regarding downloading application form for TNEA 2016, they can contact on given below details:
Contact no. – 044-2235 7080/81
Fax – 044-2235 2270
E-mail – email@example.com