UKPGMEE 3rd Counselling Result 2015: Uttarakhand Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2015 is conducted by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University, notifications related to UKPGMEE 3rd Counselling Result 2015 are revealed by the responsible authority. We are providing details related to UKPGMEE counseling here as no recent information is known about the 3rd Counseling result till now. We will update soon any information published about UKPGMEE 3rd Counselling result 2015 on our website.
The eligible candidates who have qualified the UKPGMEE-2015 will be given admission on available seats in post graduate courses by the counseling Board, constituted by the Uttarakhand Government for this purpose, according to their rank. Having name in the merit list is not enough for getting PG seats unless he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding state reservation policy, provisions bond etc. There will be only two rounds of counseling for seat allotment. If seats remain vacant after the completion of these two rounds of counseling then vacant seats will be filled up through waiting list of reported candidates of second counseling only. Candidates who have registered themselves in first counseling and not being selected and who have not reported for the second counseling would not be considered for the waiting list. Hence candidates are advised to report themselves for second counseling too.
UKPGMEE 3rd Counselling result 2015- Registration
Candidates have to deposit a bank draft, issued by a Nationalized Bank, worth Rs.1500/- in favour of “Director, Medical Education, Uttarakhand” payable at Dehradun as registration fee at the time of registration for counseling. The registration fees once deposited will not be refunded.Registration of candidates for MS/MD/MDS/PG diploma courses for the academic session 2015 will be done only once i.e. on the first day of the first counseling, and only those candidates who have registered on that day will be considered for the present and further counseling /seat allotment process through waiting list. It is to be noted that the seat once allotted by the counseling board cannot be altered under any circumstances in the particular counseling session.
The candidates who was allotted a seat by the counseling board, but did not join in the concerned college within specified time, and also those candidates who will not bring the admission letter issued by the principal of the college, will not be considered for the related seat allotment process, hence candidates are advised to think before opting the seat for any college/subject in the counseling process.If a candidate is absent when his/her name is called counseling and comes at a later time, he/she shall only be considered for a seat from among the seats available at time of his/her appearance in the counseling. Hence candidates are advised to be present at the counseling venue.
UKPGMEE 3rd Counselling Result 2015
Candidates are required to bring the following valid original documents along with one set of attested copies (attested by the principal of the concerned college or gazette officer) at the time of counseling without which his/her candidate will not be considered:-
- High school certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations.
- MBBS/BDS passing out certificate or degree.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship Training completion certificate.
- Provisional/Permanent Registration Certificate of MCI/DCI/State Medical Council/State Dental Council.
- Two passport size photographs as pasted in the UKPGMEE- 2015 application form.
- One photo ID proof same as submitted along with the application form of UKPGMEE- 2015.
- Employer’s “No Objection Certificate”, if employed.
- No Objection Certificate issued by the competent authority, for the PMHS Uttarakhand doctors.
- Service duration certificate in remote areas of Uttarakhand state issued by the Director General, Medical, Health & family welfare.
- In case of PMHS Uttarakhand doctors, relieving certificate from the DGHS is must for joining the concerned college.
- Domicile SC/ST/OBC Certificate, if applicable.
- Admit card of UKPGMEE- 2015.
- UKPGMEE-2015 score card.
For any queries related to UKPGMEE 3rd Counselling result 2015 candidates can contact on the following details too. Candidates can leave their query as a comment here too, we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna
Uttarakhand Medical Education University,
123, Ganga Vihar,
Haridwar Road, Dehradun
Helpline no: 0135-2723321, 22, 23