VPPUP 2016,VPPUP2016 Application form,VPPUP 2016 exam pattern,VPPUP 2016 exam date,VPPUP 2016 eligibility, VPPUP notification, VPPUP application form status
VPPUP Application Form 2015: Uttar Pradesh, State government conduct a state level entrance examination for the admission in ITI programs, offered by various government ITI colleges and private ITI colleges of Uttar pradesh. All candidates who want to take admission in ITI program they are required to participate in VPPUP entrance examination. After that those candidates who will be declared qualified in ITI entrance exam they will be call for centralized counselling. Seats in ITI colleges will be allotted through a state level online counselling. All high school pass candidates can fill application form for ITI program. In state of UP ITI program and Entrance exam is conducted by VPPUP which is also known as Vyavsayik Pareeksha parishad.
VPPUP ITI Exam Date: 3rd week of may 2015
Eligibility Criteria: All High school / class 10th pass candidates can fill application form for ITI program. Appearing candidates in board examination can also fill application form for ITI.
Education qualification Group wise:
- Group 1: class 8th pass
- Group 2: high school pass
- Group 3: High school with hind subject
- Group 4: high school with Science subject
- Group 5: high school with math and science subjects
NOTE: When you fill application form online, Group wise program and course details will be appearing in online registration form. So be careful before choosing and course.
Age Limit: minimum 14 year as on 1 august 2015.
Application Form fee: Application form fee will be deposited through prepared Token till the last date which is end of March 2015. Candidates can purchase this token from your nearest employment officer / Government ITI colleges.
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 150
- General /OBC – Rs. 250
VPPUP Application Form 2015 – Steps
- Candidates are required to logon at the official website of UP ITI online application form 2015 i.e. www.vppup.in.
- Enter your User name and password. (You will get your user name and password via paying application form fee at ITI colleges).
- Fill application details in capital letters.
- Scan your Photograph having size maximum 50 Kb in .jpg, files and signature of 50 kb.
- Submit all your personal details like name, father name, eligibility and take a printout of application form.
- Submit a valid email ID and Mobile No, because all information will be sends via SMS and Emails.
- After completing the application form just take a print out of online application form and submit it to your nearest ITI institutes.
- You can select 3 districts for examination centers.
Click Here: Download VPPUP ITI 2015 Admit Card
VPPUP Application Form 2015 – Query
If any student face any problem regarding downloading application form, they can contact on given below address:
Parishar, Rajkiya ITI
Aliganj, Lucknow – 226020
Contact No. – 0522-2334928/2337831/2337831