CA CPT 2021 application form
CPT Application Form 2021: Common Proficiency Test(CPT) is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. This test is conducted twice a year. Selected Candidates can pursue CA courses in the institute. CPT Application Form 2015 will be available soon in the month of April on the official website www.icai.org so candidates can apply accordingly.
- Opening date of filling Application form: –first week of April 2016
- Closing Date of receipt of form: – last week of April 2016
- Exam date: –first week of June 2016
CA CPT Eligibility Criteria: –
Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th from recognized Board or candidates should have a graduation degree from any recognized university with commerce as a stream.
CA CPT Age: –
Candidates should be above 17 if applying after 12th class and 20 years if applying after Graduation.
Application Fees: –Rs. 1000 if applying offline and Rs. 500 if applying online.
CA CPT Application Form 2016- Steps
Below we are providing steps that will guide Candidates on how to apply for CPT Application Form 2016:
- First, visit the official website www.icai.org
- Now search for the Application Form link and click on it.
- Candidates need to register on the website with some details.
- After registration, the Application form will have appeared.
- Fill in all required details carefully.
- Then upload a recent passport size colored photo and scanned signature of the candidate.
- Now pay application fees through any payment mode.
- After verifying the form, click on submit button.
- Then take a printout of the form and send it to the official address.
CA CPT Application Form 2022
For further details and queries regarding the application form and all candidates are requested to stay in touch with the official website of the institute www.icai.org. Stay tuned with us too for the latest updates. In case of any problem, candidates can also contact on following address: –
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg
New Delhi- 110002
Tel No.– 1800 200 2501 (Toll-Free)