Maharashtra CET Application Form 2021
MT CET Application form 2021: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MT-CET) is state level entrance examination organized by the Department of Technical Education, Mumbai for various undergraduate courses.
Department of Technical Education of Maharashtra has issued MT CET Application Form on 01 October 2021. Interested candidates can fill up the application form, which will be available online on the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Also, candidates have to fill the application form for JEE Main Exam 2021, as all admission will be done through JEE Main 2021 All India Rank.
MT CET Application form 2021
- Opening date of filling form: – 01 October 2021
- Closing Date of receipt of form:- 03 October 2021
- Exam date: – Update Soon
- Result Date:first week of June
|Starting of MHT CET Online Registration|
|Last date to submit MHT CET 2021 Application Form|
|The last date to submit MHT CET 2021 Application Form (With Late Fee)|
|MHT CET 2021 Form Correction||August 14 – 16, 2021|
|MHT CET 2021 Exam||Phase 1 (September 4 – 10, 2021) Phase 2 (September 14 – 20, 2021)|
Application Fees For Maharashtra CET Application Form: –
- For reserved Maharashtra state candidates category- Rs. 500
- For General Maharashtra state candidates category
- For outside Maharashtra state candidates- Rs. 700
Educational Qualification: – Candidate should have passed the 12th or HSC examination with at least 50% marks from any recognized board.
MT CET Application Form 2021- Steps
Below we are providing steps that will help candidates in filling up MT CET Application Form 2021: –
- First visit official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Now navigate for MT CET Application Form link and click on it.
- Link will be opened, read all instructions carefully.
- Now finally fill all required appropriate details.
- Click on Submit and take a print out of it for future reference.
For further details and queries regarding the application form and all candidates are requested to stay in touch with the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Keep visiting this site too for the latest updates. Candidates can contact on the following address too in case of any problem:-
Maharashtra CET Office
Directorate of Technical Education
Mumbai 400 001
Contact no. – 022-22641150, 22641151