SSC Constable GD Answer Key 2021 Merit List www.ssc.nic.in, SSC Constable GD answer is going to update soon after the completion of the Examination.
>> SSC Latest Updates 2021-2022 <<
SSC JE Exam 2021 (Advt. 3/4/2021) for the post of Junior Engineer in various departments of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electrical and Mechanical and various other departments will be conducted on 31-01-2022 (Sunday).
UPSC APFC Answer Key 2021-2022
UPSC APFC Result 2021-2022
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report, recommended establishing a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Latest SSC Updates are clearly listed under the same category, have a nice look at it. Aspirants to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
|Advertisement No||F.No. 3/2/2019–P&P-I|
|Exam Name||General Duty Constable|
|Exam Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Article Type||Cut off Marks|
|Examination Date||16 November to 15 December 2021|
|Date of Release SSC GD Cut Off Marks 2021||January 2022|
|Total No of Posts||58,373|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
Get More Details and to know other important recruitment, answer key and results at agovtjobs.com. The Staff Selection Commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training and comprises of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations who are appointed on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Central Government from time to time.
SSC Constable GD Answer Key 2021
SSC is going to conduct Constable GD Exam on 4th October 2021. SSC consists of some Head Quarters and their brief description is given here. The Staff Selection Commission has its Headquarters in New Delhi. The answer key of this exam and many other exams are available in this portal only. All Examinations, as well as administrative matters, are submitted to the Chairman through two Members. The Secretary functions under both the Members. Besides, there are posts of one Director, one Deputy Secretary, one Assistant Director (OL).
The cut-off Marks available for you and that helps to cross verify the further announcement on your selection of 24 Section Officers and more than 183 supporting officers/staff working at the Headquarters for discharging the duties and responsibilities of the Commission. The functions of various Branches/Sections of the Headquarters are briefly outlined under the heading “Functions of the Sections”.
Staff Selection Commission 25271 Vacancies Merit List
SSC conducts Constable GD Exam and after conducting the exam, SSC will announce Results in one or two months. But before releasing the Results, to decrease candidates pressure, SSC publishes Constable GD Merit List, which helps aspirants to check their estimated marks. This might be providing certain jobs in Jharkhand state. Functions of the SSC Commission were clearly mentioned here, To conduct examinations and/or interviews, whenever required for recruitment to the posts within its purview. The examinations would be held as far as possible at different centres and successful applicants posted, to the extent possible, to their home State/Region and the Commission conducts periodical Typewriting Tests in English and Hindi for candidates comfort.
Download SSC Constable GD Cut Off Mark
Applicants can check their performance in the exam by comparing their Answers written in the Exam with the released Answer Key. Mechanical Jobs across the country are in demand, so apply for this category as well. For this, applicants can either check the answers or can download Cut Off Mark from the official web portal that is www.ssc.nic.in.
Verify this SSC GD Constable PET PMT Answer key Set Wise 04th Oct 2021 Exam for More in Detail.
Candidates who are searching for more information can visit the official portal through the above link.
Click Here for SSC Official Web Site
We have plans to add more details about this SSC GD exam. And other related stuff of this SSC of India and its future recruitment and examinations. We hope that you successfully went through the model question papers for a clear understanding of how tough the exam paper will be. Here are a few details about the latest announcements of the examinations and their results.
1. Sub inspectors in Delhi. CAPF (central armed police force). Sub inspectors in CAPF etc. DME (Detailed medical examination) will be conducted for the applicants who finished the examination for this specific vacancy. This is the paper II examination and the exam was conducted on 30 august 2021. Merit List contains the names of the filtered applicants who clear their exams. Among the candidates filtered in previous rounds, the remaining applicants who were appeared for paper II were less when compared to the previous step. Total applicants who appeared for this exam were 31 thousand and 101. So the final results are like the below-mentioned list.
- Male candidates who were cleared this round are: 3936
- Among them SC-353 ST-277 OBC-2133 ExS*-105 UR-1173 TOTAL-3936.
- Female Candidates are: SC-28 ST-28 OBC-97 UR-76 TOTAL-229
So the total number of candidates cleared this round are: 4165. Interview for all these candidates will be held on 4th dec 2021. Panjab govt jobs released many in number recently. apply for them if anybody are eager to get any job in the govt sector.
2. JE- JUNIOR ENGINEER in CIVIL/ MECHANICAL etc and also in ELECTRICAL/ QUANTITY SURVEYING AND CONTRACT Examinations happened recently. We suggest you to look at the examination results. The selection process was revised for this exam. Earlier the process was announced as he written test and it was for 500 marks and finally the interview. This was for 100 marks. Now the board is saying there will be no interview and the applicants will be selected and shortlisted based on the written exam only. There are many latest jobs in Odisha, apply them along with these openings.
3. There was an update on stenographer Grade C & Grade D exams.
4. SSC CHSL Exam.
And many others. We will update everything here in this area. So keep visiting this page.